EXPIRATION OF CONTRACTS
Clients involved in energy trading are subjected to a monthly expiration. If a client is on the hold of an open position during “Jalatama Expiration”, it will be closed at our bid/ask price at
US Crude Oil – 05:00 GMT
The impact of this is client will be experience any floating profit or loss during the time it is closed.
- Client buy 5 contracts at 70.00
- A day before the contract expiration, the expiring month is trading at 73.00
- The day of expiration, client’s position is closed at 73.00 and the profit will be automatically credited to the client’s trading account.
- If there’s any pending orders from the expiring contract, then the order will be cancelled
- If the client wish to resume the pending orders, then clients have to re-establish new position and re-enter the pending orders.
US Crude Oil (NYMEX) Expiration Table 2019
|CONTRACT MONTH||EXCHANGE EXPIRATION||JALATAMA EXPIRATION|
|Sep 18||21 Aug||20 Aug|
|Oct 18||20 Sep||19 Sep|
|Nov 18||22 Oct||19 Oct|
|Dec 18||19 Nov||15 Nov|
|Jan 19||19 Dec||18 Dec|
|Feb 19||22 Jan||18 Jan|
|Mar 19||20 Feb||19 Feb|
|Apr 19||21 Mar||19 Mar|
|May 19||22 Apr||19 Apr|
|Jun 19||21 May||17 May|
|Jul 19||20 Jun||19 Jun|
|Aug 19||22 Jul||19 Jul|
|Sep 19||20 Aug||19 Aug|